Thursday, August 20, 2009

Busy signal

The Fall semester beckons!

Which is why this post is late. In fact, I'm afraid that my normal weekly posts may be sidelined slightly while I get re-situated into a normal schedule. A couple of changes:

1. I'll be posting on Thursdays now instead of Wednesdays, to better fit my teaching schedule.
2. I'll be branching out a bit, discussing not just composition tips in Finale and Sibelius, but other topics as they relate to the music industry and composing.
3. Now with 25% more irreverent non-sequiturs!

These changes will be taking place next week. Today - I have classes to prepare, meetings to go to, and documents to burn. Fun!

In the meantime, you may want to check out Sequenza 21 (if you haven't done so already), a great blog specifically dedicated to contemporary music and the composition community. Enjoy!

See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment